Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bunny day

It was time to start getting ready for the Bloomington show this Saturday, February 14th. I had the day off from work and spent most of my time in the barn blowing coats and choosing which bunns to show. I should be able to take at least 4 with me this time. I love the time spent showing rabbits and talking with my friends at shows.

Baby Huey, one of my Giant Angora bucks is getting a much better coat as he gets older. He's one big white cloud of fluff right now. Penny isn't pregnant. Just a bit chubby. Abby, a black SA doe is hopefully due in a little over 2 weeks and so is Partly Cloudy. Time will tell.

Bryton, a handsome Giant Angora, got about half of his wool clipped off today. His wool is so dense it is taking awhile and I'm taking time to make sure there are no little short bits of wool mixed in. He really enjoys being groomed and was purring away in bunny fashion. With the warmer weather we've been having, the bunnies are starting to blow there coats.


My husband bought me a new digital kitchen scale so I get weigh all the angora wool I have now in preparation for selling some of it. I have so many colors and types of angora, it's going to take a while to get it all cataloged.

Time to call it a night. Blessing to all my family, friends and critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment